22. And at Taberah, and at Massah, and at Kibroth-hattaavah, ye provoked the Lord to wrath.
22. Et in Taberah et in Massah, et in Cibroth Hatthaavah ad iram provocastis Jehovam.
23. Likewise, when the Lord sent you from Kadesh-barnea, saying, Go up and possess the land which I have given you; then ye rebelled against the commandment of the Lord your God, and ye believed him not, nor hearkened to his voice.
23. Et quum misisset vos Jehova de Cades Barnea, dicendo: Ascendite, et possidete terram quam dedi vobis, rebellastis verbo Jehovae Dei vestri, neque credidistis ei, neque obedivistis voci ejus.
24. Ye have been rebellious against the Lord from the day that I knew you.
24. Rebelles fuistis Jehovae a die qua cognovi vos.