using our library
2014-07-11. Added Christian Hymn Book: A Compilation of Psalms, Hymns, and Spiritual Songs…, digitized by Stephen Hutcheson.
2014-07-02. Added a newly proofed and obtained copy of Early Christian Doctrine by Leighton Pullan.
2014-07-01. Added a newly proofed and obtained copy of Heather and Snow by George MacDonald.
2014-06-30. Added a newly obtained copy of The Ascent of the Son--The Descent of the Spirit by Kuyper, translated by Jan Boer.
- What is the nature and purpose of prayer?
- Why are there different interpretations of the Bible? Is there a right way to read it?
- How do Christians know the Bible is true and comes from God?
- What do Christians believe about the Incarnation? Was Jesus really God?
- Do humans have free will?
- What is the Trinity?
Or just visit the advanced search pages.
Ask a Christian Reformed Church member what it means to be Reformed and one of the answers you'll probably get is 'It means to have a world and life view" or "It means to recognize the Lordship of Christ over all things." That's a good answer, but what does it mean? Do we understand what that means today? Does it make a difference in the way we practice our faith?