- Rhegium: A city on the southern extremity of Italy, where the ship in which Paul was journeying touched (Acts 28:13).
- Puteoli: The leading port of Italy, where Paul disembarked (Acts 28:13).
- Appii Forum: A village on the Appian Way, forty-three miles from Rome, where Christians met Paul (Acts 28:15).
- Three Taverns: A place eleven miles from Rome, where another band of Christians met Paul (Acts 28:15).
- Rome: The great city of Italy, the capital of the Roman Empire, where Paul was taken for trial before Cæsar, (Acts 28:16), and where he was afterwards put to death. 512