- And in that day thou shalt say, I will bless thee, O Lord; for thou wast angry with me, but thou hast turned aside thy wrath, and hast pitied me.
- Behold, my God is my Saviour; I will trust in him, and not be afraid: for the Lord is my glory and my praise, and is become my salvation.
- Draw ye therefore water with joy out of the wells of salvation.
- And in that day thou shalt say, sing to the Lord, call aloud upon his name, proclaim his glorious deeds among the Gentiles; make mention that his name is exalted.
- Sing praise to the name of the Lord; for he has done great things: declare this in all the earth.
- Exalt and rejoice, ye that dwell in Sion: for the Holy One of Israel is exalted in the midst [a] of her.
[a] Heb. and Alex. ‘of thee’
[English translation of the Septuagint by Sir Lancelot Charles Lee
Brenton (1807-1862) originally published by Samuel Bagster & Sons,
Ltd., London, 1851]